Please Review our Trial Policy and Electronically agree in checkbox during checkout.
Fineline Tack offers 5-day trials on all saddles to ensure that our customers and their horses are happy with each saddle purchase.
- The customer is responsible for safe keeping of the saddle until the end of the trial period or until the saddle is received back at Fineline Tack. If the saddle is lost, stolen or broken, the full purchase price will be the responsibility of customer. If the saddle is damaged or blemished, depreciation cost of damage or blemish or repair cost will be charged (Minimum 10%).
- The 5 day trial begins the day the saddle is delivered. Before or upon completion of the 5-day trial, the customer must notify Fineline Tack if the saddle is to be returned. On the sixth day, saddle becomes property of the customer and no returns for any reason will be accepted if we have not been notified. There are no exceptions made, unless made prior to or during the trial in writing (email or message) from Fineline Tack.
- Any saddle returned with excessive wear on the flaps, scratches in the leather, nicks or significant marks to any part of the saddle will automatically be assessed a minimum of 10% of the saddles value.
If the saddle is extremely damaged, so that it will significantly affect the subsequent sale of the saddle, the full purchase price will be charged and the saddle will become the property of the customer.
- All preowned saddles are sold as is. We do our best to describe saddles accurately including blemishes and measurements. The 5 day trial is to give our customers the opportunity to thoroughly inspect the saddle and fit for the horse and rider. There are no returns accepted after the 5 day trial has come to an end (unless the trial has been extended in writing).
- Customer will not hold Fineline Tack liable for any safety defects of the saddle. We work hard to ensure that we are sending you the highest quality saddles in good condition. However, we cannot completely confirm the safety of every saddle. All saddles are sold in preowned condition and we offer 5-day trials so that our customers have the opportunity to check over the saddles either themselves or with a trainer or saddler, if they wish to do so. Fineline Tack is not to be held liable for an injury caused by a defective or faulty saddle.
- If you decide to send the saddle back after a trial, it must be shipped and on its way back by the 5th day of the trial. A return shipping label will be emailed to you. Please follow the instructions on the Return Card that was with your saddle shipment. Use the return label provided and drop the saddle off at any UPS store or UPS access point.
All return shipments are $50 which includes full insurance. The return shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Once we get the saddle back and confirm that it is in the same condition in which it left, then we will refund your full payment (minus shipping costs and restocking fee) within 24 hours.
- There is a $75 restocking fee for all saddles returned from 5-day trials. However, you will never pay a restocking fee if you end up with a saddle from us within 30 days, no matter how many you try. If a saddle is returned, the restocking fee will be taken out of the refund, but it will be used as a credit towards the next saddle purchase within a 30 day time period. If multiple saddles are tried, the restocking fee credit time period begins at the end of the original trial.
- If you pay with Affirm and return a saddle from a trial, an additional 5.99% (the Affirm processing fee) of your order total will not be refunded. Affirm no longer refunds their fees when a refund is processed.
**Saddle trials are offered to our US customers only. All international orders are final sale only.