Bring your horse for an on-sight fitting with our certified saddle fitters at our custom facility in Chapel Hill, NC!
How to make an Appointment
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. Once we have your information, we will be in touch to set up an appointment time. For all appointments, Highline Tack requires a signed release and a copy of your horse’s coggins and shot records. Once these have been received and the $100 facility fee is paid, your appointment will be finalized. You will pay your fitter directly for your fitting.
Appointment Request Form: https://www.highlinetack.com/horse-fitting-appointment-booking-form/
What to Expect
When you arrive, take the first right to pull behind the building at the top of the driveway and pull to the check-in sign. Once you are checked in, Highline staff will direct you to where you will park and which fitting bay to put your horse in. Then you and your fitter will look at saddles on your horse. There is a ring available to try the saddles. For younger or more inexperienced riders, we strongly suggest that you bring a trainer with you to assist. When your appointment is over you will check out with your fitter for the fitting and with Highline for any tack you are buying or taking on trial.
Facility Fee: $100 (you will receive an invoice when the appointment is booked)
Saddle fitting appointment with one of our Certified Saddle Fitters: $175 (due during fitting appointment)
- No dogs allowed (except for service animals)
- Highline staff will not be available to help with loading or unloading your horse due to our insurance policy. If you need assistance, please plan to bring a helper with you.
- Weather policy: In event of a weather cancellation, we can either reschedule your appointment or refund your facility fee
- Cancellation Policy: For no shows and cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment, the facility fee will not be refunded.
What to Bring
- Your Horse (please have your horse groomed and ready to go!)
- Helmet and Boots
- Saddle pad and any Halfpads your horse will need **
**We do have stirrups, leathers, pads and half pads available for sale**
For more information or questions about fitting appointments, please reach out to Miranda Levin at email@example.com
Need a ride? Starrstead LLC offers hauling around the Triangle! Contact Sarah Wilke at 336-290-2915