17.5″ Fairfax Andrew Hoy Monoflap *Interchangeable Gullet*Wool Flocked*
Gorgeous black Fairfax monoflap jump saddle with an interchangeable gullet system and wool flocked panels that can be adjusted all in upgraded full calf leather.
From the Fairfax website: “A monoflap saddle for the competitive cross-country rider looking for a close contact with their horse and a small, neat knee block for support. While the rider appreciates this saddle’s comfort and good looks, the horse benefits from all the research and development that went in to our Performance saddles, including unique monoflap girthing options.
- A precisely aligned seat to balance the rider and enable a close-contact feel with the horse
- Billet placement provides four girthing options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement
- Super-soft full-grain hide on the seat
- A versatile flocked panel that can be adjusted by your saddle fitter to provide the perfect fit for your horse
- The knee block is small and neat, allowing plenty of room for the rider’s leg”
Seat Size: 17.5″
Flap Style: Short/Forward
Flap Length (measured from the bottom of the stirrup bar): 12.5″
Flap Width (widest point): 13.5″
Gullet measurement: 5.5” (measures wide on the wide red gullet plate)
Comes with: Generic cover
Out of stock