WHY CONSIGN WITH FINELINE TACK?
- We have one of the lowest consignment rates around at just 25% and 18% for those saddles valued $2300 and up.
- All of our saddles that are shipped out on trials are fully paid for prior to shipping.
- We now offer FREE shipping on all of our outgoing saddles
- We list every saddle that comes into stock on our website, Facebook page, Instagram page and 3Beats.com.
- We have a saddle studio in Chapel HIll, NC where clients can try saddles in person
- We also work with several saddle fitters that can assist clients at home with fitting our saddles (in VA, NC and SC).
- We have all 5* reviews on Google and Facebook.
- We run paid advertisements regularly on social media.
- We have regularly run ad campaigns with The Chronicle of the Horse (print and online), The Plaid Horse, StreamHorse TV and several horse shows ranging from “C”, “A” and “AA” rated shows including the Duke AA Jump for the Children show.
- At the larger shows, we regularly sponsor the groom’s awards for the Grand Prix and International Hunter Derby where our logo is displayed and advertisements are announced. We also have a Highline Tack jump for the Grand Prixs at AA shows.
- In addition to traditional advertising, we also have sponsored riders throughout the US and abroad that represent our brand at shows and recommend us to clients and other riders (through our sister store, Highline Tack).
Simply follow these steps to consign your saddle with us:
- Enter your information in our Consignment Request form below.
- We will reply to your request via email and you can submit photos of the saddle you’d like to consign.
- We will provide you with the recommended list price.
- Once you confirm that you’d like to proceed with consignment, please electronically sign the Consignment Agreement at the bottom of this page.
- Next, we will email you a shipping label. Please print 2 copies of the shipping label.
- Wrap your saddle in bubble wrap (please no styrofoam/packing peanuts) and place your saddle in a box that is approximately 14”x14”x24” up to 18”x18”x24” (all UPS stores have boxes that are perfect for shipping saddles)
- Place one shipping label inside the box and tape the other shipping label provided on the top of the box
- Drop the saddle off at any UPS store or any UPS access point (CVS, Staples and others – find a location near you here: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_US)
- Your saddle will be shipped UPS Ground with full insurance. We will send you an email to confirm its arrival with us.
- We will then clean, photograph and advertise your saddle within 1 business day of its arrival.
- We will let you know when your saddle is heading off on trial or when it has been purchased.
- Finally, we will send payment via check, paypal or it can be used as credit in the store!*If you have tack and apparel items to consign, you can ship them in with your saddle at no additional cost. We can consign them for you through our sister store, 3Beats.
- See consignment info here: 3Beats Consignment
*Please note that there is a $40 charge for saddles that arrive for consignment without a cover. Saddle brand covers are accepted as well as plain (no logo) fleece-lined covers. Fleece-only covers are not accepted*
*There is a $75 fee for removing a consigned saddle from our stock to cover cleaning and advertising time and expenses. The owner is also responsible for the shipping costs.
*If you would like to consign a high-end brand French saddle, please visit our sister store, Highline Tack: https://www.highlinetack.com/consignment
*If you would like to consign or sell your tack, please visit our sister store, 3Beats, here: www.3beats.com