WHY CONSIGN WITH FINELINE TACK?
- We have one of the lowest consignment rates around at just 18%
- All of our saddles that are shipped out on trials are fully paid for prior to shipping.
- We now offer FREE shipping on all of our outgoing saddles
- We list every saddle that comes into stock on our website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
- We have a saddle studio in Chapel HIll, NC where clients can try saddles in person
- We also work with several saddle fitters that can assist clients at home with fitting our saddles (in VA, NC and SC).
- We have all 5* reviews on Google and Facebook.
- We run paid advertisements regularly on social media.
- We have regularly run ad campaigns with The Chronicle of the Horse (print and online), The Plaid Horse, StreamHorse TV and several horse shows ranging from “C”, “A” and “AA” rated shows including the Duke AA Jump for the Children show.
- At the larger shows, we regularly sponsor the groom’s awards for the Grand Prix and International Hunter Derby where our logo is displayed and advertisements are announced. We also have a Highline Tack jump for the Grand Prixs at AA shows.
- In addition to traditional advertising, we also have sponsored riders throughout the US and abroad that represent our brand at shows and recommend us to clients and other riders (through our sister store, Highline Tack).
We offer consignment services for mid-range brand saddles at a low rate of 18% (minimum consignment fee of $400). We provide shipping for all incoming saddles (see below). The incoming shipping fee is $50 (this includes full insurance) and will be deducted from your payment once the saddle sells, so no need to pay for shipping up front!
Simply follow these steps to consign your saddle with us:
- Complete the form below
- We will reply to your request via Email and we will let you know the recommended list price
- Once you confirm that you’d like to proceed with consignment, we will send you the consignment agreement to electronically sign.
- Next, print 2 copies of the shipping labels provided.
- Wrap your saddle in bubble wrap (please no styrofoam/packing peanuts) and place your saddle in a box that is approximately 14”x14”x24” up to 18”x18”x24” (all UPS stores have boxes that are perfect for shipping saddles)
- Place one shipping label inside the box and tape the other shipping label on the top of the box.
- Drop the saddle off at any UPS store or any UPS access point (CVS, Staples and others – find a location near you here: https://www.ups.com/dropoff/?loc=en_US)
Your saddle will be shipped UPS Ground with full insurance. We will send you an email to confirm its arrival with us.
Your saddle will be cleaned, photographed and advertised within 1 business day of its arrival.
We will let you know when your saddle is heading off on trial or when it has been purchased.
Finally, we will send payment via check, paypal or it can be used as credit in the store!
*Please note that there is a $40 charge for saddles that arrive for consignment without a cover. Saddle brand covers are accepted as well as plain (no logo) fleece-lined covers. Fleece-only covers are not accepted*
*There is a $75 fee for removing a consigned saddle from our stock to cover cleaning and advertising time and expenses. The owner is also responsible for the shipping costs.
*If you would like to consign a high-end brand French saddle, please visit our sister store, Highline Tack: https://www.highlinetack.com/consignment