This agreement is made between the undersigned person(s) as Consignor and Fineline Tack, known as Consignee *
- Fineline Tack will act as an agent for the Consignor, therefore the articles placed with Fineline Tack will remain the property of the Consignor until sold, picked up by Consignor or shipped back to Consignor.
- Consignor’s articles are covered by Fineline Tack’s business insurance policy while in Fineline Tack’s care. The consignment items are also shipped with full insurance that will cover any loss or damage during shipment.
- Consignor assumes all risks and agrees to bear any and all losses which may result from fire, theft or any other casualty while the merchandise is consigned at Fineline Tack
- Items placed on consignment will be priced at the amount that is agreed upon by the Consignor and Consignee.
- All sales or discounts on consignment saddles will be discussed with Consignor prior to execution.
- Consignor agrees to allow saddle to be shipped out on trials with prospective buyers for periods of 3-7 days. During which time, saddles will be test ridden.
- Consignor also agrees for saddle to be displayed at Fineline Tack vendor booths at horse shows.
- Consignor agrees to allow the saddle to be transported in a car and taken to prospective buyers for test rides on local day trials.
- Consignor shall not hold Fineline Tack responsible for wear, damage, fire or theft during trial periods.
- Fineline Tack agrees to advertise all consigned saddles on Finelinetack.com, Fineline Tack’s Facebook and Instagram pages, 3Beats.com and relevant Facebook groups.
Consignment Selling Period and Terms:
- Consignor is responsible for all shipping charges between Consignor and Consignee.
- Consignor must give 7 days notice prior to removing consigned saddle from Fineline Tack once saddle is inventory for consignment.
- There is a $75 fee for removing a consigned saddle from our stock to cover cleaning and advertising time and expenses.
- Fineline Tack’s saddle consignment fee is 18%. The minimum consignment fee is $400.
- We appreciate clean consignment saddles, but we do not charge a fee for cleaning newly consigned saddles.
- Please note that there is a $40 charge for consignment saddles that arrive without a cover (can be a generic cover)
- Once the consignment saddle has sold, full due payment will be made to Consignor within 24 hours.
- Full due payment to consignor refers to the payment paid for the saddle from the buyer to Fineline Tack, minus the consignment fee.
- Payment will be made in the form of a mailed check or through Paypal (no fees will be taken out). Consignor may also choose to apply some or all of the payment to store credit with Fineline Tack or Highline Tack.